Tutoring involves teamwork between the parent, child, and tutor. With effective communication, well-planned goals and some advance preparation, the first tutoring session will be off to an outstanding start. We encourage parents to ask these questions when hiring a tutor or joining some personalized coaching classes.
- How long have you been tutoring?
- What are your qualifications, certifications or credentials?
- What’s your expertise in the content area my child is studying?
- Have you worked before with kids with learning issues similar to the ones my child has?
- How will you get a sense of my child’s learning or attention needs?
- What specific strategies have you found to be most successful when you start to work with a child?
- Can you tell me a little bit about your teaching philosophy?
- What kind of results can I expect to see, and what happens if my child doesn’t make progress?
- Given what you know of my child, what might interfere with your achieving your tutoring goals?
- What can I do to support the tutoring process?
- How will you communicate with me, and how often?
- How do you measure progress?
- Where will the tutoring sessions take place?
- How long is each tutoring session?
- How much do you charge per course?
Check out our Winner Students and Call now 9535386072, 9880641822 for Free Trial Classes. Topup Classes, personalized tuition, coaching for the Olympiad Examination, Cambridge Young Learners English Tests, and ICSE/CBSE Maths, English for grade 1 to 7 that help to develop children ’s basic subject concepts and prepare them for Competitive Exams.